Wednesday, April 20, 2005

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED NOW!

With our huge (thousands of people) annual state convention fast approaching we need a lot of volunteers over the next few weeks.

We really need volunteers in the state headquarters in Quincy (easy to find and right on the T) to help us send mailings, assemble credentials, and complete various other projects. Also, WE NEED OVER 125 VOLUNTEERS TO WORK AT THE ACTUAL CONVENTION ON MAY 14 (delegates pay up to $75 to attend, but volunteers come FREE--and you'll get a free lunch!!) It will be fun and rewarding, and it's a great opportunity to network and celebrate with other democrats!

Please contact me (Brent) at brent@massdems.org or 617-472-0637 to let me know when you can come in and if you can help at the convention.

Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, April 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm going to call up right now and reserve a time to volunteer!

 
At 2:30 PM, April 28, 2005, Blogger Shava said...

I'm looking forward to being there! What a great way to meet people and re-connect with old friends.

I just moved home after 16 years away in North Carolina (where I worked on Gantt vs Helms among other things) and Oregon (where I was on the state committee, was chair of budget/finance for Multnomah County [Portland], precinct captain and a key Dean volunteer).

I'm working for Jesse Gordon (jessegordon.org) already -- knew him from his internet work on the Dean campaign -- for his city council run in Cambridge.

I'm interested in any temp work, btw, while I job hunt here. I have an interview with my old department at MIT tomorrow, but you never know how long these things will take...

Shava Nerad
shava@efn.org

 
At 1:42 PM, May 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up Progressos?

This is Harry, and I'm ready and willing to help out. My number is 617.460.2187, and I live in (Boston) Brighton, Massachusetts now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home